My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Purple, buttons and bows

Today i thought i'd make a card with my new Tatty Button Christmas Tree stamp. The buttons have been coloured with a lilac promarker,  i've used everything else from my stash, i love those little metal bells!
I've entered this card in:
challenge 51 buttons and bows at crafts and me
challenge 74 at cooking it up with Katie
challenge 43 at happy holidays woodware usa
buttons and bling at creative craft challenges

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo~
    I must say that this card came out awesome, luv all those purples such a great choice of colors and pretty embellies too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect for our challenge over at creative craft challenges...well done

    sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there
    fantastic button and bling project, thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges and good luck
    i have a candy on my blog if your interested,
    hugs sandra DT xxx

    my candy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...