My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 10 March 2012

Music saves my soul Saturdayl!

Morning friends, it's a beautiful day here, lovely blue skies and enough of a
 breeze to dry the washing!! 
I've not joined in with Music saves my soul for ages - Saturday's seem to pass me by in the blink of an eye so
I've decided to Take Back Saturday!!I'm planning on Saturday morning crafting with Rebecca then American Idol in afternoon -we do like that programme and this week it's the first of the live shows!
If you want to join in then pop over to Marcea's crafting corner and link up then you can go listen to everyone else's choice!
So my song choice for today is definitely one of my favourite EVER songs and it's by the fantastic Avenged Sevenfold, a tribute to their drummer, the Rev and it's called So Far Away.
Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ry4cx6HfY&ob=av2e
I haven't worked out how to put the video on my blog yet - maybe next time!!
Jo x

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Saturday was all you wanted it to be!
    glenda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this and have actually never heard it before 'hanging head inshame' .... However, that is what MSMSis all about so thankyou for bringing a new song into my life!

    To link videos hun click share and then embed on youtube - thencopy the code andpaste it when you write your blog post (you have to click to html when writing yourpost though hun)

    Mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...