My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 12 July 2012

Paper, kraft and flexmarkers....oh my!

Hi friends, hope you're all well and having a good week!
I've finally made a card!!!! And a real paper and card one!!!I'm trying to catch up on all your
lovely blogs too..... just don't seem to have much energy but at least i'm
so the mend so that's good........especially as the kids break up next week!
Today i'm sharing a card made with a Hanglar image one of my lovely blog friends sent 
me, isn't he's gorgeous? I've got the little girl version too, can't
wait to colour her! I've used kraft card, the gorgeous paper is Wild Asparagus
from MME (can't believe i've had that paper for AGES an not used it, it's lush!)and the image is
 coloured with flex/promarkers. The kraft tag tucked behind has a personal verse on, a few gems and that's it! Good to go!
Rightio, off to potter a bit, thanks for calling.
Hope your days' a good one!
Jo x

challenges
spots at Crafty Catz
tag on a card at Here come the boys
happy birthday at Cards for Men
anything goes at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
week 26 at Waste not Wednesday
lets hear it for the boys at The Sisterhood of Crafters

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jo, lovely design, great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Jo - a cute image and gorgeous papers! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card - lovely greens again Jo - I love green and you do it so well! Great image too! Hope you're fully up and running soon - you'l need to be with the holidays upon us!!! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I love this image and the green is perfect.
    I am so pleased you
    decided to join us for our Challenge.
    Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jo love the papers and such a sweet image.

    Hope you soon get your energy back.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jo, The image is adorable, I like the colours and the layout.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fab and so cute ..lovely card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz h sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...tis so cute Jo...loVely colours with super shading...an adorable card...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute and adorable card. Love it jo..joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card Jo - love your image and pretty layout....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is SO cute Jo! Love the image, fab papers and layout - gorgeous! Hope you're all better soon hun xx Thanks for joining in with my WNW challenge :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely card Jo! Love the image too! Thank you for sharing it with us at Here Come The Boys Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card jo.i love your colours and fab image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, the colours you have used are gorgeous and the image is fab. I have just bought my first batch of Kraft card and love it. I can't believe I have waited so long to try it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you found a bit of me time and energy to do some crafting. This is such a fab card Jo and great image. I've been low for the past couple of days and can't seem to summon up the mojo. Will try again tommorrow!!
    x ctaherine

    ReplyDelete
  16. An adorable little image! Lovely coloring of him! Sweet design and card! Glad you joined us over at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute little boy image and I love the card you designed to frame him in! Love the tag stuck behind one of the added layers, great card.
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw! So cute!!! And I LOVE the green patterns you put together! A darling card!!! I invite you come and join me at Technique Tuesday--I'd love to see what you'd create!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jo I like how you used the kraft paper and I love your layout . Very nice card : ) thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner-Elisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. He is so cute and I love flex markers the colours are fabulous, what a super card Jo Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your coloring is phenomenal :) Your layout is great and the layers are perfect. Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters' "Let's Hear It For The Boys" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Jo, what wonderful colouring and love the colours you've used.

    Such a sweet image as well and a great layout.

    Wonderful scrap book pages in your previous posts as well - never done a digital layout myself, bit worried that it would look too flat.

    I know, I know I've got a lot of craft stuff!! Criminal, ain't it!

    Have a good weekend.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry been MIA Jo my blog has been playing up big time till yesterday.
    Love the Card, the image is super, and love your little tag detail.
    Hugs mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Jo, Super cute and adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an adorable card. Thank you for playing along at Here Come The Boys.
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...