My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 31 August 2012

A gorjuss Christmas!



Morning friends, I can't believe I haven't blogged for a whole week and I've missed you all so bad! It's been a whirlwind of uniform shopping, college enrolment and just general back to school preparations here.......roll on next week! One back on Monday, 2 back on Tuesday and Miss Rebecca back on Wednesday!
So today i've finally got a card to share....a gorjuss girl coloured with promarkers, some Christmas paper, some kraft, a scalloped circle, die cut snowflake, some raffia, string and a few pearls! Oh and I cut some presents from the paper to sit at her feet!
So that's it for today........but I'll be back tomorrow with 2 posts.......I feel a bit like a no 17 bus at the moment.......none for ages then 2 turn up at once lol!
Thanks for calling today.....hope your days a good one!
Jo x

challenges
lots of layers at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner
anything goes at The Crazy Challenge
anything goes at Totally Stampalicious
polka dots at Use your stuff
Christmas at Creative card crew
anything goes at I love promarkers
anything goes at Simon says stamp

14 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love the stamp beautifully coloured too. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jo. This is so sweet and a beautiful card. Love the papers and fab image, adorable.
    Speak soon.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo this is stunning I love the image and all the wonderful detail.
    Pleased to see you back you have been missed.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Jo. I love the image and the colours and layout are fabulous

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not surprised you have had no time to blog you have been soooo busy! This card is so gorgeous, the layout is really fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, and I love your Promarker storage too

    Thanks for joining us for our Christmas challenge at The Creative Card Crew

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Jo! Really wonderful that you joined in the "Lots of Layers" challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this creation.
    This is so awesome.
    I wish you well in the this week's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card...you are so going to be ready for Christmas! I love the kraft and raffia/twine...such a nice country feel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jo, your card is lovely. I have seen your daughter's work on blogland, but this is the first time I have come across yours. Your work is also beautiful. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Jo, love the paper you used in the circle and the wonderful imposed images of presents(from the background paper)! Terrific girl image too!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab card, lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jo, this is precious. I love those presents. Great Christmas Card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Christmas Card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...