My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 7 August 2012

A little bit of me time!

Hi friends, just wanted to pop on to say "HI", hope 
you're all enjoying our fantastic Olympics......go Team GB....
...aren't they doing well?Oh, we're addicted but I did manage to make an
 ATC on Sunday while watching the tennis, wanted to join in with this 
week's Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge, the 
theme is "Take time for you".
My favourite thing to do........besides craft, of course, is
to take a nice, hot bubbly bath......bathroom door locked and 
maybe even some  music - the louder the better -  and a glass of something! 
My ATC ended up completely different than
my original idea.....but I'm quite happy with it lol!
Back to the Olympics for me......hope your days a good one!
Thanks for calling round today, see you soon!

Jo x

challenges
take time for you at Wicked Wednesday
flowers at Divas by Design
ribbons & bows at Digi Doodles
anything goes at Paper Crafting Journey



22 comments:

  1. fab ATC Jo - really brilliant - and yes they are doing well aren't they? Fabby stuff - go GB! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous jo.fab image and i love the blue ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jo. This is so pretty and very delicate. Love the image and gorgeous colours.
    Yes I agree, the Olympics are just amazing, we have it on all the time, its so addictive, but I must say it makes you PROUD to be BRITISH. GO TEAM GB.
    Enjoy the rest of your day Jo. Off to watch Triathlon soon.
    Love Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image Jo, If only ....lol so much to do!! your card is fabulous and l really love the image, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is just gorgeous love that image,and the colours are just gorgeous hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo pretty Jo! I love the doiley and flowers...makes for a wonderful ATC! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week.

    I have to agree, your team has been doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jo, I love the image and pretty colours.
    Yes, I'm enjoying the Olympics too - have just seen team GB get another Gold and Bronze

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image Jo,great ATC...Not watching much of the Olympics but loving the bits I am catching,so proud of them all...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, so sweet, I love the soft colors you used! Thanks for joining this week's ribbons and bows challenge at the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is so cute and relaxing... who doesn't love to be pampered.... I sure could you a bubble bath with the hot weather too!
    TFS and enjoy your day~

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fab ATC jo and love the image. I wish I could find a bit more me time at the moment!!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your ATC, that image is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Mum, I love your ATC and how you have drawn a line around all of it!!
    Love From Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jo this is a gorgeous ATC, the detail an image is fab

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card.Thank you for joining us at Divas.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww this is fab Jo… what a wonderful image and I love the pretty doily and flowers! :-)
    Hope you're having a good week!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely ATC Jo. I could do with some pampering myself!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous ATC Jo. Lovely colours and embellishments, fab ribbon and bow. Thanks for joining in with this weeks Challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is precious Jo...love the soft colors. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab card, great design, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a pretty ATC Jo! Love the image, doily and flowers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely gorgeous hun...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...