My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 4 August 2012

The Happy Scrappers - challenge #4 - Sports

Hello & good morning, my crafty friends, hope you're all well today!
 Are you all ready for a new scrapbook challenge?
We're on #4 over at The Happy Scrappers and it's my turn to choose the theme
so in honour of the Olympics and Team GB, I chose "SPORTS".
A big thanks to everyone who joined us last month - you 
can see who teamie Carol chose as her Scrapper of the Month
 over on the main blog!
Don't forget we're a scrapbook only challenge and yes, we'd love to see digital
entries too! You can play all month so come on, dig out those
sports related photos and come scrap with us!
I scrapped old but favourite pics of my very own sporting
 hero......my youngest Son, Nic. He plays Rugby League
and is ob-sess-ed!! Oh my, he even sleeps next to his rugby ball!
I've used scraps for some simple layering, some
ric-rac and some black lettering and that's it!
We'd love it if you popped over to the main blog where you can
see the rest of the teams fabulous creations - a real variety
of sports!
Thanks for calling today, see you soon!
Jo x

challenges

make it sporty at The Squirrel & the Fox
anything but a card at Fan n Funky
polka dots at Do You Stack Up?
Olympic dreams at Craft your days away

16 comments:

  1. Great layout. I love tearing the edges...
    great masculine, sporty layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card the page is a great idea and with all whats going on couldn't of come up with a better challenge, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous page Jo - not sure what I could use for this - altho I've got some fab pictures of my girls at a climbing wall that may be good - just need to figure out how to get them off my phone!!!! Have a fab weekend! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout Jo...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fab Jo! what a wonderful layout! I love those photos! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout, love the distressed look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Layout Jo,love the photos...Must admit scrapbooking is something I've never done,but keep thinking I should,it's just finding the time....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this, it's beautiful!
    this is my new blog:
    http://ngubl.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxxxxxxx mimi

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab enter for our Challenge this week sweetie. Thank you so much for joining as at Craft Your Day's Away this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo
    Thanks for the kind comments on my wedding card. Those swirls of pearls came from Dollarama...our version of a pound store! The pearls are really sticky so perfect for cards. Best of all I didn't even use half of them the swirl is huge with many swirls very close together. The whole thing thing would be perfect on a 12x12 page.
    If you email me your address I will send you some. I have wanted to send you a hair flower for Rebekah for some time...I think there is one you mentioned that she would like. If not, look through and let me know which ones she would like. I think there will be room in the envelope for 2 or maybe even 3.
    scrappymo1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful page Jo...I love it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous, love the photo's and the colours you have used, thanks for joining our challenge at Craft your days away, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jo,
    What a Fabulous scrapbook page!!! Gorgeous photo's, love the dp's. Fab layout and colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab layout and what you've done with it! Many thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week and hope to see you again next week! judit x

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice LO - Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great LO! Love how you used the Polka dots. Thanks for playing with us this week at DYSU. hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...