My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 24 August 2012

What's behind your printer?


Morning, hope you're well today!
Fab news yesterday.......my Son, Chris (15), took 4 GCSE's a year early and passed them all!
Well done, Chris, we're so proud of you! And big congrats to everyone else who got results yesterday!
Anyway, onto today's card...............
I've no idea who this image is, or even where it came from! I'm ashamed to say I found it in an envelope with a few others - hidden behind my printer! I thought she would make the perfect wedding/engagement card so I coloured her with pro/flexmarkers and mounted her onto a scallop circle, the papers were freebies with a mag and I've used some kraft card......oh, how I love that stuff! I've tucked a couple of tickets behind the scallop circle, added few flowers & pearls and that's it!
Off to get the rest of the boys uniform today - they're changing from polo shirts to  a proper
shirt, tie & blazer - wish me luck!!!!!
See you tomorrow!
Jo x

challenges
wedding/anniversary/engagement at Di's digi designs
wedding/anniversary at Sweet Stampin'
Let's Celebrate at Hooked on Crafts
anything goes at Lollipop Crafts
anything goes at Divas by design
wedding/anniversary at My Mum's Craft Shop


27 comments:

  1. what a fab card...so cute congrats to your son..way to go !!! and sadly i bet only find dust at the back of my printer not a envelope full of cuties like yours lol!!! fab card love it hugs sassy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image....fab layout.Congrats to your son,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo, I love the sweet image and the colours are so pretty.
    Well done to your son, my daughter received her results yesterday too.

    I hope you have a fab weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lots of dust and no special goodies anywhere... hehe! How luck to have found this... Lovely card Jo, gorgeous pinks!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW Jo, this is absolutely gorgeous. So pretty and very delicate. Just love the image and fabulous flowers.
    Happy crafting and have a great weekend with the family.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got nothing behind my printer except a cat's cradle of computer wires! :o)
    Love your card Jo, especially the delicate colour scheme. Really pretty!
    Helen x
    PS: Congrats to Chris on his results!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Jo, adorable image and love the pretty flowers....Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card Jo. Just lovely. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, Jo! I'm going to immediately search the area behind my printer because it sits against the wall and I know stuff slides down there all the time! Maybe I'll find something as cute behind my printer. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply gorgeous Jo...and loving your pretty layout too...xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Jo lovely detail and design.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. its amazing what can lurk in all the strangest of places! A fab find Jo - bet you were glad you looked! And well done to your son - fantastic news - and a year early too! What a clever laddie! We're off to Cornwall tomorrow so I'll be quiet for a week - but I have candy if you're interested! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to Chris... well done!!
    Your card is Beautiful Jo, adore the design & detail.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jo, awww so sweet! Lovely image, whose ever it is!!!

    Great news for your son as well and best of luck with the uniform hunting. We went uniform shopping yesterday, but luckily only needed a few things.

    Counting down the days now - week next Wednesday.

    Thanks as well for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well that was a good find...I love little surprises like that!

    This is a gorgeous card, its really pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply gorgeous Jo, wow what a great find; nothing behind mine except a little dust and some rulers I haven't used in a while:O) Big congratulation to your son and good luck with the shopping!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jo

    congratulations to your son - what a fabulous achievement at such a young age.

    Your card is lovely I love the image and the papers are just delish.

    A big thank you for dropping by to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Take care

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so sweet, love the colours and the cute image on your card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well done to Chris How fabulous and you are one proud Mummy Jo.
    What a gorgeous card the image is delightful and those papers are so pretty well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow great achievement you must be so proud.Adorable card Mrs - this stamp rings a bell - it's not LOTV is it??? Gorgeous papers and flowers too.Fabulous.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! and i think this background could be applied as well on Plastic card

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely colours & so cute. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card.

    Thank you for joining is at MMCS this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. An adorable card Jo for our challenge at Di's Digi Designs Challenge Blog! Thanks for joining in, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well done to Chris! I hope you got the uniforms ok. I so love your card - that image is the cutest. I adore Kraft card too xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrastulations to your son!

    What a find this pretty little image was...bet you were pleased. She turned out to soft and pretty...lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable image, fabby creation, Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
    *Behind the printer I have white cardstock, white paper)
    -Sony LC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...