My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 5 November 2012

Kraft, Christmas, stickles & gingham!

Morning friends, is it me or do the weekends go extra
fast for you too? We managed a bit of craft time, caught
up on a few jobs and even wrapped a few Christmas presents!
So today I'm sharing another Christmas card....and
dare I say.....I think it might be the last one I need to make!!
I love kraft card for Christmas and decided to go with 
just a sentiment, some die cuts & gingham ribbon, edges have 
been inked & stickled and that's it......all done!
That's it for today, gonna pop into town with Miss Rebecca
and have a little mooch around then we're gonna
have a small bonfire, some fireworks & something
nice to eat!  Hope you have a great day whatever you're
doing, stay safe & thanks for calling!
Hugs Jo x

challenges
Christmas at Crafty Ribbons
ribbon/twine at Paper Crafting Journey
Christmas at Crafty Anne's
monochrome & dies/punches at FairyTale Challenges
twinkle twinkle Christmas star at Totally Papercrafts
monochromatic at Come & get it
no colouring allowed at Gingerloft
get krafty at Cupcake craft
Christmas no red/green at Hooked on Craft

22 comments:

  1. Hello Jo, how are you doing. Gorgeous card, love the design and using the sentiment as the focal point. It makes such a lovely card.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jo. I love the design and the colours are fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo - I love your card - I can hardly believe you think you've made them all! Wow - you've been busy!! I'm definitely still in the thick of things - but I tend to make more and have a sale in early December. Hope you have a good time with Miss Rebecca - started to follow her blog after seeing that fantastic LO she did for the scrappers! Enjoy your bonfire - we're going to the village for ours tonight! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card, I love kraft card. I cannot believe this is your last Christmas card - I have still only made one - I can't seem to get going - You have done so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is gorgeous Jo! I love the die cuts and borders against the Kraft… it looks so pretty! and the gorgeous gingham bow finishes it off beautifully!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card as always Jo...It must feel good to be done with the Christmas cards!

    Love the kraft with the brown gingham! It looks so warm and cozy.

    I featured Rebecca's card and your card on my blog. I still get a smile on my face whn I look at them...They are up on the shelf just above where I scrapbook and create my cards. You can just see the bottom of that shelf in my WOYWW posts. Just above the zillion jars of flowers.
    I am planning on making lots of cards featuring flowers in 2013...I plan to use your card as some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo, this is wonderful. I always love gingham and the colors of your card are beautiful. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo, Oh this is gorgeous great kraft card l do like this and the gingham fits in really well truly gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jo, love the image and colour combo.

    Hope your ok.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous jo.i love your stylish design :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Jo!love the christmas die cut hope you enjoyed your bonfire with the family hugs Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card jo and I am loving using Kraft at the moment too
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card! Love all the dies you used.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Gingerloft.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Gingerloft Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for entering our Ribbon or Twine challenge over at
    The Paper Crafting Journey !

    I have some BLOG CANDY
    on my blog if you are interested! The Prize is going to be either 1 x $100 or 2 x $50 Whimsy Gift Certificates.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely card, Jo. Love the monochrome design.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty monochromatic card. thank you fro joining us at Come and Get It this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have made such a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super card,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is adorable.
    Lovely way of doing a christmascard.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab Krafty card :) Thanks for playing along with us at CCC -Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunnning card :o) Love the die trees. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us at gingerloft this fortnight and good luck. hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous creation, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...