My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 13 December 2012

Sweet Pea

Hello lovely people and a big welcome to my new followers
.....hope you're all well & warm!
It's so cold here, frosty & white over but looks so pretty...a real 
Winter Wonderland but thank goodness for warm craft rooms!
So yesterday I thought I'd have a break from all things
 Christmas and try & catch up with some scrapbooking!
I used Serif, bits & bobs from various kits & followed the
recipe challenge from The Pink Elephant scrapbook
challenge: Stitching, green & large title!
Rightio, that's me for today....off to get my haircut soon!
Thanks for calling......see you soon!
Hugs Jo x

challenges
you have me in stitches at Brown Sugar
anything but snow at Lasting Memories
stitching at Craft your passion

14 comments:

  1. Hi Jo - this is fabulous - such a cute picture of Rebecca - hope the hairdo goes well - off to get mine done this morning too! Ha Ha - should be fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a super scrapbook page jo ... lovely and fresh reminds me of spring ... ooo hurry up spring its real cold down here in portsmouth ... hope you are looking glamorous now with your new hair do ... I have just had my highlights done this week and now feel great ... lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jo, lovely colours and detail.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jo. Such a lovely photo and presented beautifully

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, this layout is adorable. I love it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo...I love your fabulous layout. Love the colours.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet photo and perfect layout for our Anything but Snow challenge! Love all the things you have around the picture! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Lasting Memories.
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how sweet... Such beauty!!
    Love the LO!! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories this week.. :)
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page Jo, I like the layout the sweet photo and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely layout, thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet picture of Rebecca by the sweet pea netting. They are such a pretty flower and so is she!

    I think you must be a bit of a gardener, Jo!

    Rebecca looks so young and earnest and sweet in this picture...great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute pic! This certainly is ANYTHING BUT SNOW! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely layout.The colours are so pretty and fresh.You've framed the photo beautifully.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This layout is wonderful and showcases this sweet photo so well. Love the tiny cross stitches and the use of the ribbon and buttons. The colours are so muted and pretty providing a lovely contrast with the rich and vibrant ones in the photo. Thanks for joining our stitching challenge at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...