My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 22 March 2013

Digitally "Sweet" Challenge #28

Hi guys, well thank goodness it's Friday! Hope you're all well &
 looking forward to the weekend.....I know I am! For this 
weeks challenge over at Digitally "Sweet" Challenges we want 
you to incorporate Spring and/ or pastel colours into
your creations.  We only have one rule and that is your work
must be 100% digital! I used a pre-made LO as I was
short on time this week......then added a few bits of my own...
love these digital kits, they're so versatile! Don't forget,
you can check out the rest of the teams' work over on the
main blog! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Jo x

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous page! Love the colours and layout. I wouldn't know where to start with a digi page! You are very clever. Have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layout Jo - they sure do look a bit younger here! Have you got snow? We've got quite a lot so I think the chipmunks will be happy when they come out of school! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, What a lovely page great layout and beautiful photos thank you for sharing this is truly lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout Jo, love the bright colours, and the layout.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fantastic Jo and love all the embellishments you can add digitally in them. hope you have a good weekend and the weather is kind to you
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab photo and love the colours, this is lovely hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous layout and the photo is adorable, wonderful work Jo!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page hun and love the layout...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...