My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 22 June 2013

June Day 22......

Hiya...hope you're all ok & enjoying the weekend!
Thanks so much for all your well wishes, still feeling a bit rough but
definitely improving so fingers crossed maybe some craft time
tomorrow! So what are the prompts for today?

June Day 22: Which crafting season is your favourite and why
OR
Craft something that has silver on it

Oh, that's an easy one for me........Christmas!!
My favourite time of the year.....I love everything about it, even
the cold weather & the dark nights. There's nothing better than being
snugged up in the craft room on a cold Winter's Day! I love to make
crafty gifts, I love the planning.....what to make for who, buying
or recycling all the bits I might need. I usually start planning
for Christmas once the kids have broken up for the Summer
holidays. The 1st thing I do is to make "My little book of Christmas"
that's where all my ideas go, all my to-do things, recipes, gifts ideas,
cards....everything! And this year I've already started...
although it's a cross stitch piece so maybe I should have
started even earlier lol! 
See you tomorrow!
xx





6 comments:

  1. I'm firmly with you on this one Jo - just love crafting for Christmas - such a special time of year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea.Think I should get myself a book!!!! as I was thinking of making a few presents this year.

    Hope you feel upto crafting soon.

    Hugs

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm a bit strange as crafters go - I'm not over keen on making for Christmas! I like doing the odd one, but by the time I've done with all my own, plus cards for orders, and then this year I'll be sending some to the two shops I supply... by the time I've finished it's stopped being fun lol! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased your feeling a little better Jo, hope you manage to get some crafting in.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are feeling better! I love Christmas and everything about it too. This year will be even better as my first grandchild is due 1st November! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a little book of christmas too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...