My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 16 September 2013

Autumn colours with Lexi's Creations!


Good Morning....it's a gorgeous day today, lovely blue skies but there's
definitely a nip in the air.......a real feel of Autumn......which
brings me to the new challenge over at Lexi's Creations where the
theme is AUTUMN COLOURS! As usual, you can make any crafty
 make you like and we have a fab sponsor for you:
You have until September 28th to join us and don't forget, you
can see some gorgeous inspiration over on the main blog!
Rightio, that's it for today......suppose I better go do do some
housework! Thanks for calling!
xx
ingredients
5x5 card blank
brown card - stash
papers - free with mag
decoupage/frame - Tilly Daydream/Docrafts
challenges
Birthday cards @ Docrafts
Fall colours @ Milk Coffee
Happy Fall Y'all @ Paper Nest Dolls
Don't forget.....you can enter my little candy here!
xx


20 comments:

  1. your card is so adorable!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jo, I love the cute image and beautiful papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I like the adorable image,and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jo! A lovely post and then you put in the H word! Don't you know that is banned on days that end in a Y?!!
    Gorgeous card and great for the challenge. I do love the autumn for its colours and crispness, but not the rain and wind though!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fall colours...a soft and pretty version of fall!
    I enjoy fall too. It can get really hot up at the lake...up to 40 or even 42 degrees. I am so not a heat lover (DH is) so I am always ready for fall. A refreshing change to the hot days of summer but still warm enough for a teeshirt and capris...that is perfect fall weather to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card - love these colours Jo - and thanks for all your words of encouragement with the race! I do appreciate it - sory for not getting around yesterday! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous autumnal card Jo, love the image! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gorgeous coloring on the image, Jo! Fantastic autumn card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Jo. I love the cute image and the beautiful papers, colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is fab Jo!… I love the cute image and the wonderful Autumn colours - it's a beautiful layout.
    it's been freezing here today - more like winter!
    Hope you have a lovely week
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Jo sweet image and lovely papers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its beautiful Jo, such a sweet image you have used and love the autumnal colours too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  13. so gorgeous jo.i love the sweet image and your autumnal colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet image and card. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love warm colours on your card. Image is so sweet. Thank you for joining our Happy Fall Ya’ll Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls.
    Jasmina DT PND

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one of the sweetest cards I've seen today! Love the image of the girl.

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an adorable little card, love that sweet image you choose and love how you gave it a fall color scheme! Thanks for joining our fall challenge over at The Paper Nest Doll Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Jo! Love the image and the fall colours!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet image and I love autumn colours you have chosen.... Thank you for joining us over at The Paper Nest Dolls, Keeley DT x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Paper Nest Dolls "Fall Challenge” with us! Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next week!

    Paper Nest Dolls DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...