My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 7 September 2013

We're going on a bear hunt over at Crafty Calendar!

Morning friends......hope you're all well & warm....hasn't the weather
gotten cooler....mind you, I'm not complaining.....I love it!
So for today, as it's the 1st Saturday of the month, we have a new
challenge over at Crafty Calendar and this month the brief is
WE'RE GOING ON A BEAR HUNT!.....yep, we want to see a bear 
on your makes! As usual, any & all makes are welcome just so
long as you stick to the theme & you might just be the lucky winner
of a fabby prize from this months sponsor:
For my DT make I had a go at stamping on a candle....well, not actually
ON the candle....you know what I mean lol! I stamped onto tissue
paper, coloured the image then placed the image just where I
wanted it, covered with wax paper then used my heat gun to melt
the image to the candle......easy! For my first go, I'm quite chuffed
with it but let me tell you......it's sooooo addictive.....I think everyone
I know might well be getting one for Christmas!!!!
Rightio, that's it for today....I'm planning a lazy-stay-at-home
weekend.....the kids are all shattered and sooo out of routine so are having
 a nice, long sleep in.....I love those kind of days, don't you? A nice, quiet 
morning while they sleep then lots of laughs & nice food when they're
all up...........or home from work!
Thanks for calling today.....have a lovely weekend!
xx

challenges
anything goes @ Bearly Mine
anything goes @ Papertake Weekly
best friends @ Tuesdsy Throwdown
Christmas @ C.R.A.F.T
candles @ Winter Wonderland

16 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, so sorry its been ages since I got round! not sure what I am doing with my time to be honest!
    Love the Candle, the sweet bears are just adorable. I have some candles waiting to be stamped..when time permits...lol
    I think its old age creeping up, I am getting slower :0
    Huge Hugs Mau xx
    have a lovely weekend with your precious family.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the candle. I had a go at this for the first time yesterday and I agree totally with the addictive bit....need to buy more candles

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a great technique isn't it. Great result too. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jo, such a sweet image. A lovely gift for Christmas.
    I hope you are having a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you are having a wonderful weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Jo, i've never tried this before, but now I want to! thanks for the inspiration!
    xxxxxxxxxxx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Jo, great job! I've never tried a candle, it looks fab! :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. I can see why they would be addicting.
    Think I might try some for hostess gifts at Christmas. Hopefully they are as easy as you say! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning candle jo, i love the sweet fizzy bears :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww I love this Jo, it's so sweet :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I have not been around much Jo. Had jury duty then sick then a small vacation with my boys. This candle is lovely. I need to try this. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous candle Jo and the image is so sweet..Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine challenge this week and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorable! The candle looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown. Hope to see you next week.

    Kim
    www.lilypatchstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute and it makes for a wonderful Christmas themed gift.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...