My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 5 December 2013

A little bit of silver....

Hi friends....hope you're all well, warm & safe! Isn't the weather
just awful and at a time when everyone is just so busy & there's so much to 
do.......stay safe everyone! So today I have another Christmas card..
....there's me thinking I had all my cards done....then the boys asked
for some for friends, work colleagues etc., so now I've got a bit of a panic
 on lol....but it's all good fun and I get to use up some more stash....
and that means space for more stash......yippee!!!! So it's a quick & easy
 make, no colouring,  just a trio of silver die cuts, a stamped sentiment & a
 couple of gems, all mounted onto the card base with foam pads!
Hope you like it.......thanks for calling, have a lovely day!
xx

challenges
anything goes @ 2 Sisters
funky Christmas @ My Sherri Crafts
black @ Pumpkin Spice
Winter @ CAS on Sunday
no stamping @ Christmas CArd Challenges
Glitter & Sparkle @ Glitter n Sparkle
anything goes @ Papertake Weekly
contemporary Christmas @ Creative Inspirations

21 comments:

  1. Wow what a knockout. Love your silver trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super silver trees Jo - fabulous idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tres chic!
    Very beautiful card, Jo. That type of tree die is so in style this year. Love the silver on the black!
    We have been blessed with dry weather here for a few days. DH has all the garden finished up for the year...Lots of raking leaves and cutting back the perrenials...I sure he is happy he is done. Just the odd straggler leaves now...

    We have a cold front moving in now and the grandkids are praying for snow!!! It is cold, they are in their winter jackets now when we walk to the school.

    Merry Christmas to you and all your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stylish jo.the black and white with the silver is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the silver trees, a very stylish card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Jo. The silver trees looks wonderful on the black background.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. O My Goodness this is simply stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card... very elegant

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Love all the glitter! I really like the simplicity of this card, less is definitely more. Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter N Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the glittery trees perefect for our challenge at glitter n sparkle
    linda dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, I ♥ it, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! Love the texture on those trees! Thanks a bunch for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! (Karen N, DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card!
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at PTW and all the best for the festive season! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The sparkly trees look fantastic against the black background! A beautiful and elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. superbe, les sapins ressortent tellement bien sur ce fond sobre, elle est superbe, biz

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful! Love the silver against the black! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Creative inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the silver & black combo for a very PRETTY, yet simple idea to make numerous Christmas cards! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jo - I'm a bit late with this but thanks for joining us over at CI this week! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Been over a month since you posted this card, but just saw it and had to comment...it's so pretty...very creative and a simple quick card. I need to see more of these....I get too, too involved then it takes me forever to finish a card. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent and ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...