My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Anything Goes with Left of Center!

Edit: This should have posted yesterday at 11 am.....don't forget to pop
over to the Left of Center blog at 11 today for more inspiration!
Morning friends.........hope you're all well!
Another make from me for the Left of Center 1st anniversary celebration
and this time I've made an ATC! Love making these, so quick & easy, great to
share or keep.........and so long as they're quite flat they store easily in those
plastic pockets, usually about 9 on an A4 size page, you know the kind 
that hold football/game cards? I used the cute "Heart Monster" from Dilly Beans
coloured with Copics, a couple of scraps of paper & a stamped sentiment
and that's it.........super quick & easy! Don't forget, to pop over & enter
the 1st Anniversary challenge at Left of Center, it's Anything Goes.....and it
really IS Anything Goes..........it doesn't have to be dark.........although dark is
delicious you can enter pink & frilly if you want! There's some FAB prizes 
to be won & you have another 7 days to enter so look out for some more amazing
inspiration from the LOC crew! 
Thanks for calling.......hope you have a lovely day!
xx


8 comments:

  1. oh this is one,stunning atc hun just love it hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great ATC Jo - fab image - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous ATC Jo. Love this image. Hope you are well. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute and fab image Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab, love the colours you have used!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this jo.fantastic quirky image and your colouring is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous ATC Jo and I just love the fantastic image and colours.
    Hope you are ok.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your ATC and the weird yet charming image!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...