My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Day 10: Craft/blog every day in June


Day 10: Craft/blog every day in June and today's prompts are:

Day 10: 3 of your best ever projects OR Craft something that's all white


I think this is probably my favourite Christmas card ever, I made it for my Daughter
last Christmas & she loved it too........so much so she asked me to keep it & give her it
next Christmas too lol!

This was a mini scrap album/memory book I made for my daughter, Rebecca's
12th birthday last month.....I loved every minute of making this!

Another birthday card, this was for one of my sons & was my 1st serious attempt
at some sort of inky background!

So that's my 3....maybe not the best ever but I loved making them & more importantly
the people they were for loved them too!

I didn't manage the double today (I snook off wallpaper shopping!) & can only remember
ever making one all white card.......so here's a pic! I made this for a GDT slot
last December!

Thanks for looking......see you tomorrow!
xx

9 comments:

  1. brilliant collection of cards - brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices for the 3 of your best ever projects, I can see why you chose them and your one and only WOW card is gorgeous, I find WOW so difficult, you should make some more.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can see why Rebecca loved her Christmas card and the WOW is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the double whammy Jo! The all white Christmas card looks beautiful and love the texture too. Great projects you've made as well - I've never tried a mini book! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous cards Jo but then all of your cards are!! Great one on you doing both prompts and fabulous white card too! I find them so difficult. I am falling behind a bit and failing miserably but will catch up again soon with the prompts
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Jo… I can see why your daughter and son loved these creations… they are awesome!! fab use of colour on all three !! :-)
    and love your WOW card… I remember this from December… just love the layers and details… absolutely stunning!
    Hope you have a good week hun!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and love the colours. I had to close down Memories to Keep due to a hacker, so my new one is up and running with a candy...if you want to join up and join in please do so. I also had to rejoin your blog as a follower..xxx aNNie xx



    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your Creations Jo! But I have to say that Christmas Card with Dillybeans is AMAZING!!! Can I expect one in the mail this year too? ;o)

    Fab work hun!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  9. You picked a great selection to share. That first Xmas card must have made Miss Rebecca very hapy indeed. If i were 12 I would treasure it to bits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...