My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Day 17: Craft/blog every day in June!


Today's prompts are:
Day 17: Describe your perfect afternoon OR Craft something with an animal theme

Would that be a perfect afternoon or a perfect craft-er-noon....or maybe both lol?
I think my perfect afternoon would  probably be a cold, dark Winter's afternoon, we'd 
probably be snuggled on the sofa watching a Christmas movie, there'd be
chocolate involved, the Christmas tree lights would be twinkling away & there'd be a 
lovely tea cooking away in the slow cooker!

My perfect craft-er-noon would probably be a Winter's afternoon too, it'd be cold & dark
 outside, toasty warm inside.......I'd be making Christmas gifts & cards etc, music on, probably
 both dogs under my feet, a huge mug of coffee .......& maybe a biscuit.....or two!

No time for the double today so here's some pics of some of my pets:


Alfie's favourite spot!

Mad Milo!

Miss Milly!











4 comments:

  1. awww love your piccies Jo and your afternoon sounds just perfect too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your afternoon crafty or non crafty sound perfect! Love the pics of your animals as well so cute! Thanks for sharing Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love your little babies Jo, that sounds like a perfect afternoon.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winters Afternoons are really nice, I like it when it snows and you see people building snowmen and snow angels! Just gotta wrap up warm! Great afternoon inside too! You have some cute pets Jo! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...