My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 1 July 2014

A Winter's Scene with Sparkles Christmas Challenges!

Morning crafters......happy 1st July lol!
It's new challenge time over at Sparkles Christmas Challenges & this month the
theme, as chosen by our lovely Debs is A WINTER'S SCENE!
We have an amazing sponsor.....the fabulous Marianne Design offering a prize
of either 1 stamp & 1 die OR 2 dies!
For my card I used a topper from the Patchwork Pals range (forgotten I had them) & 
more scraps from the scrap drawer.....I'm sure getting through them scraps lol!
I used Marianne & Sizzix snowflake dies, a polka dot embossing folder, a Dienamics
fishtail banner die, some gems & a computer generated sentiment!
As usual, you have all month to play AND you can enter any crafty make you
like - just so long as you stick to the theme! Don't forget to pop over & see all the 
gorgeous makes from the rest of the Dt......and remember, it's never too early to
start crafting for Christmas!
xx

challenges I'd like to enter
Christmas at Fab 'n' Funky
embossing at Penny's Paper Crafty
anything goes at Sister Act
for a child at A Gem of a Challenge
anything goes at Completely Christmas
get sentimental at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas
Christmas in June at My Time To Craft

20 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous christmas card Jo. I love the embossed bit at the back of the cute bear - have a lovely day - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo - Im back as a DT of Penny's to say thank for joining us this week with your gorgeous card - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jo, I love your adorable image and the lovely non traditional colours you have chosen.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic non trad coloured Christmas card....beautiful image used too...
    aNNie♥ .The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the embossed texture and the different snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card Jo - lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous jo.i love your colour combo and adorable sweet bear ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute bear and I love the colours you have used. Fab card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo what a fabulous card, love the plaid paper and such a cute bear! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so gorgeous Jo,I like all the detail.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Jo, love the cute image and the beautiful colours.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful, Jo! Loving those marvelous snowflakes. I need to see something cool today since we are in the midst of a heat wave with record breaking temperatures this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie of a card... love that cute image....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an adorable card dearie.love this image, it's gorgeous.Hope you're okay dear friend.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jo..............Wow this is absolutely gorgeous what a lovely image too and of course the colour is one of my favourites truly is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hiya!
    This is just the cutest little fellow and y9u have showcased him in such a lovely setting. I see it is snowing where he is...I always love a little snow at Christmas!
    weill pop back tonight to catch up, we have the grandkids till Friday!.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really cute card hun, love the none traditional colours you have used

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft this fortnight, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww so cute! Lovely card Jo :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jo, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So gorgeous Jo. The image is adorable. I love the colours and pretty snowflakes too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...