My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 21 July 2014

Christmas in July with Lexi's Creations!

Morning lovelies......hope you're all well!
It's another bright, beautiful day here on the Yorkshire Coast although the kids are
on Summer break from tomorrow so I'm hoping for cooler days!
So today we have a new challenge for you over at Lexi's Creations where the
theme is CHRISTMAS IN JULY! 
Earlier this year I promised myself I'd try & finish up some of those unfinished projects
we all seem to have......and here's the first 2 - two Christmas cross stitch banners, full
of bright traditional colours & some tiny seed beads.
As usual, over at Lexi's Creations you can make any crafty creation you like just so
 long as it fits the theme & you might be the lucky winner if 5 digis from our fab
 sponsor - Fairy Dust Crafts!
You have until August 2nd to play & for your inspiration, don't forget to check out the 
gorgeous Dt makes over on the main blog!
Thanks for calling today......whatever you're up to, hope it's a good one!
xx

here's some challenges I'd like to enter
Christmas in July at Divas by Design
anything goes at 4 Crafty Girls
Christmas in July at C.R.A.F.T
anything goes at Crafting at the Weekend
Christmas in July at Come and get It
Christmas in July at Corrosive Challenges
anything goes at Sisters of Craft

17 comments:

  1. Wow Jo these are stunning you have done a fantastic job on these, everyone would be delighted to receive them.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo I absolutely and utterly love love love this - I adore cross stitch and all the little stitches and beads are just WONDERFUL - well done you! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and yes I agree.... roll on Winter (I actually said that yesterday to my fella as my chest and shoulder burnt in the sun!!) Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB-ulous love it wow I just think you are so clever Michelle doing the cross stitch, something I am not good at...awesome..xx
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start


    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Jo. I have a couple of cross stitch designs half finished, you have inspired me to complete them!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cross stitches. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!
    They are going to look wonderful in your home this Christmas! My goodness, you are so patient to work on pieces this big...I did a little crosstitch whern I was younger and had better eyesight...but never anything this big...just little pieces to frame.
    These are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the banners Jo. The images are gorgeous and love the cross stitch.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Jo these are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous Jo. I have some x stitch projects I must finish.
    Well done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous projects Jo, bet it feels good to get them finished too!
    Glad that you could join us for the challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful Jo, your cross stitch is perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are GORGEOUS!
    Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Creative & Super fun!!
    Would love for you to join us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely creation! Love the colors. Thanks for playing at Crafting at the weekend. We hope to see you next time. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jo I love these. As someone who also does cross stitch I know the time and love put into these. Beautiful...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute entry, thanks for taking part in the Sisters Of Craft challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...