My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 29 August 2014

Anything Goes with Delicious Doodles!

Morning crafty bloggers, happy Friday...........hope you're all well!
I'm so sorry I've not been around much recently, we've had a few internet & telephone
problems which resulted in us having no internet for quite a while......not good in the
Summer holidays when most of the kids are all home! They all start back at school and
college from Monday so hopefully I'll manage a bit more crafty time......and maybe
even get stuck into some Christmas makes........eeeekkk......not long now lol!
So today I have my Dt make for the latest challenge over at Delicious Doodles
where the theme is ANYTHING GOES but don't forget, you have to use a Delicious
 Doodles image & you might be the lucky winner of 5 of Teri's fab images!
I love the chance to bring my darker side out & for this card I used the beautiful
bride, Rosita, my fav purples & blacks, some odds & ends from my stash & a computer
generated sentiment. As usual, there's some fab Dt makes over on the main blog & you
have until September 11th to play.....would love to see you there!
Rightio, better go.....we're off uniform shopping today to get the last bits they
 need......wish me luck! Thanks for calling, see you soon!
xx
challenges I'd like to enter
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
flowers at Dream Valley
anything goes at Tuesday Throwdown
anything goes at Simon Says Stamp
anything goes at A Step in the Dark
anything goes at Crafty Girls

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo, I like the image and the papers,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this is lovely jo love the purple and black colours :)
    Hugs
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jo, love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your goth card Jo !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Jo - really cool card with a fabulous image and gorgeous colours - love it! Good luck with the uniform shopping. I have a few bits and bobs in for my lad. I must get the rest too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image Jo your card is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oph this is gorgeous Jo… such a fab image and I love the rich purple with the black… the flowers and embellies are just perfect!! :-)
    Hope your internet and phone are all sorted now… nothing more annoying thaan having no connection!
    Have a great weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect computer generated sentiment. Love the image and your colors. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Jo! I'm so sorry to hear your family has had to go without the internet AND phone! Ugh! And kids at home? Yikes! Love your card, and the imaginative use of purples, grays and black tones with your bride. I especially love the "smudged" eye make-up - GREAT personalized card in every way! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning jo.great image and the black and purple combo is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Jo, such gorgeous colouring! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great image and I love the lilac hair!

    Oh to be young again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and love the beautifully coloured image love the hair-thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card Jo...Beautifully coloured. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super stunning creation Jo...loving the style and colours...oh and the image is super gorgeous..xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome and so cool! The image is fabulous and I love the colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Jo, your colouring is stunning and all your detailing is gorgeous.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi Jo! fabulous, your coloring skills are amazing! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is fabulous Jo. Love the beautifully coloured image.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your card, Jo. Great background for this image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...