My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Hearts and Happy Birthday, Nic!!!

Hi friends......hope you're all well!
Last year I joined a Facebook group, now I'm not much use with
Facebook but I do try lol! We had an ATC swap & more recently we've
just finished the pages for a book swap...........each person involved
chooses a theme then everyone else makes a page for each theme.
Once they're all done our lovely leader who organised the whole thing
made a cover for each book! Once we receive our books I'll be able
to show you more but for now I will share my page.
I chose hearts for my theme & I'm so excited to see my book....
.....it's gonna be something to treasure, that's for sure!
So for my page I layered a piece of pink paper over some kraft card,
swiped some white acrylic paint over it then added some muslin.
I cut the heart from corrugated kraft card, added more white paint then
tied the ribbon....a handwritten sentiment, a die cut flower & that's it!
So that's it for today......we have more Birthday celebrations.......my
youngest son Nic is 16 today......all 6 foot 2 of him.......and you know
what that means......yep, more birthday cake!!!!
Thanks for calling......see you soon!
xx

Don't forget, you can enter my candy HERE
& you can find March ATC swap info HERE

challenges
use kraft at Wags 'n' Whiskers
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
anything goes (pink) at Eclectic Ellapu
pretty in pink at Quirky Crafts
anything goes at Papertake Weekly

15 comments:

  1. Good Sunny morning Jo
    Love the beautiful simplicity of your creation.
    Absolutely brilliant

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jo can't wait to see your book.
    Happy Birthday Nic, enjoy your cake all.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful page Jo...look forward to seeing the finished project. Happy birthday to Nic...you must be fed up of cake lol! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous and so creative Jo is your project x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Besitiful card and just love your textured heart

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo what a gorgeous page its so pretty! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous jo.i love the heart and beautiful colours and distressing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Jo, the texture on this page is stunning! Love the soft color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! your swap sounds really good fun Jo… how wonderful to have a book with a page made by everyone… it really will be something to treasure! I love this page… gorgeous colours and textures! can't wait to see the finished book! :-))
    Hope you Nic had a lovely Birthday.
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous sweetie, love the colours too, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!!! Love all the texture. Thank you for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenges. Monica.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu Pink Team Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...