My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 16 April 2015

Sewing themed book page #2

Morning friends......hope you're all well!
I have another book page to share today, the theme for this one was sewing
 & I loved every minute of making this one! I started with a square of kraft 
card covered with a paper from Craftwork Cards. The edges were distressed
with my craft knife & inked with tea dye then I added some deep cream lace.
The mannequin, also from Craftwork Cards, was given a coat of crackle paint
& inked with tea dye too. I cut the thread holders, the pin & the needle on my 
Silhouette & added some real thread. The words were hand stamped & then
 hand stitched onto the paper then lastly, I added a couple of flowers &
 some buttons.
Rightio.......work to do this morning then a quick trip into town this aft so
probably won't get any crafty time til tomorrow.....see you soon!
xx

challenges
distress it at Brown Sugar
no digis/stamped images at Simply Create Too
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
anything goes at Craft Your Passion
anything goes at Creative Cutting Challenge
use kraft at Dream Valley
stitching at Inky Chicks




18 comments:

  1. Oooh sew lovely Jo and pretty !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jo. I love the details and kraft and pink colours - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craft and pink, great combo, lovely lace too. A great project Jo.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous book page and great die-cuts - has given me some ideas for the atc swap too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Brown Sugar for our DISTRESS Challenge. Good luck.
    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page Jo, love the textures and detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant page, love how you have used everything in your wonderful design
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow! I love this Jo… what a fab design… love the gorgeous textures and the kraft looks fab with the pink! so many lovely details to incorporate the sewing theme… it's awesome! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Jo, lots of lovely details and texture.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great page Jo - this has given me inspiration for the ATC's! Thankyou! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your fabulous sewing card Jo great design and beautifully embellished

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous, Jo! Love the crocheted lace and the textured flowers. Fab color combo, my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a fabulous page Jo! I love that pattern background, so perfect for your sewing theme! Gorgeous strip of lace, it's a great contrast against the natural burlap and textured pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card and textures thanks for sharing with brown sugar Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous design. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just brilliant Jo! Love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous page! All the elements work so well together. Hope you'll join us again at the Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing during Dream Valleys Use Kraft Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...