My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 18 May 2015

Gorjuss notebooks

Morning friends......hope you're all well.
Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes and cards for Rebecca, she
had a fabulous birthday & was thoroughly spoilt! It's just a shame she's at
school this morning cos I think she could have slept the day away lol.
So for today I have a couple of notebooks to share, these started out as
plain hardback books......just perfect for decorating & at A5 size they're
just the right size for popping in your bag......or school bag......cos these
 2 have gone to Miss Rebecca & her friend!
Thanks for calling......see you soon!
xx
ingredients
hardback books - Wilkos
papers - Gorjuss
decoupaged images - free with Docrafts mag
everything else - stash
challenges
anything goes at Party time Tuesday
anything goes at Inspiration Destination
anything goes at Simply Papercraft
no squares at Allsorts
anything goes at Craft Your Passion

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful notebooks Jo! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous notebooks Jo. Love the images and they are beautifully embellished.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic notebooks Jo and gorgeous colours used ..
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorjuss Girls are very popular among us all I think. These notebooks are fabulous Jo, love the 3d elements and details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both gorgeous Jo… love the adorable images and the pretty colours! :-)
    glad Rebecca had a lovely Birthday!
    Hope you have a good week
    Big Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo, these are indeed Gorjuss! I love notebooks of any description!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant, I just LOVE these Gorgeous books.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great makes Jo - I know they will have been adored - posted Rebecca's card off today - along with my ATC's - oops! Slapped wrist! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jo. These are fantastic, might have to get Beth to do some of these as gifts for her friends, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are two lovely little books Jo, love the images. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I LOVE those Gorjuss Girls. Fabulous notebook designs. Really 'gorgeous'. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorjuss nore books Jo, I like the gorjuss girls
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very creative Jo. I love the Gorjuss images. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  14. What wonderful notebooks.So beautifully colour coordinated and decorated.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dare I say gorjuss notebooks Jo.
    Love them both.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice notebooks. Great design. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool left ) ) \Очень классно вышло))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely little notebook covers.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'No Squares Allowed' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely notebooks, girl's favourites.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Gorjuss images :) Your notebooks are amazing and the paper piecing is fab! Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...