My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 20 June 2015

A bit of gingham....


Morning friends.....hope you're all well!
Anything nice planned for the weekend? We're not doing too much...
...our Nic took his last exam yesterday & has now officially left school....think 
he was as emotional as I was lol & my boy Chris has an excitingday ....
....THE VAMPS are playing a concert in our town tonight & Chris gets to cook
 for them....one of the perks of being in Catering College!
I'm pretty sure we'll hear them from our house lol....or maybe we'll just
hear the hordes of screaming girls lol.
So for today's crafty offering I have a little gingham heart.....I cut the 2 large 
heart  pieces freehand, stitched on a cream felt heart to one piece then
 stitched them both together, stuffed them & added a ribbon for hanging, a 
little cream bow & finished with a wooden snowflake!
Rightio, that's me for today....thanks for calling & whatever you're up to hope
 you have fun....& a little crafty time!
xx


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jo love it. hope you all have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Jo, I wish I had more time to do more sewing too.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely homey make jo ... well done to your son ... i bet he's pleased to have finished exams! ah those were the days eh? hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love gingham and this is so pretty, could turn this into a pin cushion too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jo. I love the fabric and beautiful snowflake.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous make Jo, do love gingham. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely! Will look great at Christmas. Congrats to your boys...one finishing up at school and now to choose his path and one sailing along following his working dreams...what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant make, love it
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...