My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 31 July 2015

July 2015 ATC Swap!



Hi friends......hope you're all well!
Time for a new ATC Swap theme & this month we're going with
EMBOSSING
(can be wet or dry)

As usual, ATC's should be 3.5 x 2.5 inches, you make & send me 4 & once 
everyone's arrive I'll send you 4 back......and if you could enclose a
stamped addressed envelope that would be great.
(UK only)

If you want to play along leave me a comment to let me know you're
in.....& so's I know to watch our for Postie!

Have fun!

Ooh, nearly forgot......do you like my new badge?
I'd love it if you'd share it on your blog with a link back to mine!
xx




4 comments:

  1. Hiya Jo - I'll join in again - I promise I'll be less naughty this time and follow the theme better!!! Will add you badge and hopefully you'll get more takers!! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added your badge and will be joining in again Jo. Received your message, - great theme this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ATC, hope you have many entries...
    warm hello from sunny California
    bibiana
    current "Throwback Thursday challenge" at my blog: any shaped card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo just wanted to say thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me such a wonderful comment. You have some fabulous creations on here and am now following you also Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...