My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 20 September 2015

Anything Goes at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Good morning crafty friends & bloggers....hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Today I have my Dt card to share for the latest challenge over at
The theme, as always is ANYTHING GOES & we have 3 fabulous sponsors:
offering a prize of 2 images - 3 if you enter using one of their images
offering a prize of 3 images
offering 3 images

So lots of fabby prizes on offer & if you're low on inspiration there's some gorgeous
Dt work there too! I made a card this time....it had to be pink, green & black,
a little bit quirky & no bling! I used an image kindly given by the sponsor...it's
called Emo Alice & you can find her here.
 Thanks for calling today.....see you tomorrow.
xx

challenges
layer it up at Crafting For All Seasons
kids rule at Creative Moments
anything goes at Crafting with Attitude
layer it up at Southern Girls

16 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,
    what a fab card, and such wonderful colours.
    Lovely image, and great designing too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation Jo it made me smile.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Jo - she's a fab goth girl and your colours and papers are wonderful. Love the black accents - hope you are also having a fab weekend - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant card Jo, fabulous colours and great image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jo, what a super card, I love all the fab layers and colours, brilliant image too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous image, great colouring, layering and design. The sentiment is perfect....!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jo, love the layout and your fabulous doodling and such great papers too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card Jo, fabulous image. layering and doodling..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo what a great image for a teenage girl, love it. Great colours too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so charming darling image and well colored, nice embellishments. Thanks for sharing at Crafting for all Seasons, hope to see you again. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card and image Jo...just love the hair. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous card Jo I love your choice of image she looks real cool, the papers are an excellent match and compliment the funky girl perfectly.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is gorgeous Jo love the image and the lovely colours and detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful. I love your choice of image and papers. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...