My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 9 September 2015

ATC Swap August 2015 makes

Good afternoon crafty friends & bloggers......hope you're all well.
Time to share my makes from my August ATC Swap....the theme was
'Under the Sea'......a great excuse for some inky playtime! The seahorse was
cut on my Silhouette & given a coat of distress crackle paint....I love the
effect you get....although it does pong a bit lol!
 As usual, we make & send 4 then once I've received them all I'll send you
an assortment of 4 back....here's a pic of some of the fabulous makes I
got......thanks ladies, they're all amazing!
If you fancy joining in you can find all info you need here.


ingredients
Tim Holtz distress inks
seahorse/weeds - Silhouette
bubbles die cut - Memory Box
Tim Holtz crackle paint
dew drops - stash
challenges
anything goes at Crafty Catz
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
anything goes at Craft Your Passion


7 comments:

  1. Fab atc Jo, all mine arrived this morning !! I see some of my guilding wax came off my shells, thought they would stick to the cello bags !! hay ho sorry...

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely Jo - gorgeous seahorse and colours - think I will join in with this in the future - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine arrived today too, a gorgeous set of atc's. Thanks for doing a great job coordinating us.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine arrived today too - and i love them - brilliant!!! Big hugs Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ATC's are gorgeous. Love the dimension on the seahorse and coral. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...