My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 12 September 2015

ATC's anyone?

Hi friends.....hope you're all well!
Hello & welcome to my newest followers.....thanks so much for joining me
at my little corner of blogland. Tis very wet, grey & windy here on the Yorkshire Coast
 so I think I'll be best staying put in the craft room........any excuse lol. I have a couple
 more 'just because' ATC's to share today so that's more snippets used up although I
 have to be honest and admit that because I love the paper pad so much I've just ordered
 another one! Rightio, better go get the jobs done.....then playtime. Thanks for calling
& I'll see you tomorrow.
xx
ingredients
papers - Craftwork Cards
frames - Craftwork Cards
hanging hearts - Memory Box die
gems - stash
challenges
anything goes at Craft Your Passion
anything goes at Not Just Cards
anything goes at Clear It Out
anything goes at Inspiration Destination
anything goes at Aud Sentiments
anything but a card at Creative Corner


15 comments:

  1. Two lovely ATCs Jo. I agree, the paper is very pretty. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Jo, I can see why you love those papers so much.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ATC's Jo and yes it is rather yummy paper! It started of miserable here also today but the sun did show even if it was briefly!!!!
    Have a good weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty paper! Great projects. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super ATC's Jo. Love the papers, I treated myself to the Christmas whiteboard kit xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous Jo, the papers are so beautiful - I can see why you like them so much.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous! The paper you used is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, these are just totally gorgeous little works of art Jo!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous ATC's Jo, so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving this chalkboard effect just now. Something I've not played with yet.
    Great atc's Jo, enjoy your day crafting!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A black background always works for me, they're lovely
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet ATCs! Thank you for joining our challenge! :) //Cat Creative Corner Admin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...