My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 6 September 2015

Candy Winners!

Hi friends.....hope you're all well & having a lovely weekend.

Just popping in to share the winners of my candy.......and the winner
of Candy 1 is....

***** ANNE from Stamps and Paper*****

and the winner of Candy 2 is

*****SUE from Sue's Craft Haven*****

Congratulations ladies, if you would email me your address I'll pop
your candy in the post for you.

Thanks so much to everyone who entered & keep watching....
......there'll be more candy soon!
xx

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!

    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky ducks! Thanks, Jo, for the generous candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Anne and Sue! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jo for giving us all a chance of winning your fab candy and congrats to Anne and Sue !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!
    Thanks for chance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations ladies, well done.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations ladies! Enjoy your goodies. Debra x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...