My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 26 September 2015

For You....

Hi friends......happy Saturday! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.
Today's dedicated to rugby......in this make dominated household I don't have
much choice.......good job I actually LOVE it lol. And I get to sit at my desk
and play while I'm watching! Today I have a quick & easy card to share....
my go-to colours of black & teal/turquoise....I really can't resist these colours
& lucky for me I think they suit almost any occasion. Rightio, back to my
desk/tv....might even order a takeaway for tea......oooops, naughty!!
Thanks for calling......see you soon.
xx
challenges
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
anything goes at Crafting from the Heart
anything goes at Craft Your Passion
layer it up at Crafting For All Seasons

24 comments:

  1. hi jo ... loving your card ... just love those colours together ... but SORRY ... I hate rugby ... lol ... so will not be happy tonight that I am going to miss X-Factor lol ... have a great weekend ... and enjoy your takeaway ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,
    what a great colour card.
    Love your fab design of this, and those flowers are gorgeous as well.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo I love the colours you have used also the wonderful flower display and the tag a really lovely make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous colour scheme Jo and layout too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, can give the rugby a miss...the only sport I watch is the tennis at Wimbledon -then I'm glued to the telly for a fortnight, just as well really that I'm not a big sports fan with my addictive personality.....!
    Love the colours on this beautiful card Jo, the black and turquoise and kraft together are gorgeous!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Jo love the colour combo and all the lovely detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours papers and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so beautiful!! Love black & teal/turquoise colours combo and your design is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jo, this is gorgeous! Love the color combo and that Mason jar image is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore the colour combo too Jo and such a lovely card !! Hopy you enjoyed the rugby sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh this is gorgeous Jo… I love the colours and scrummy papers… and the image looks really fab on the dark tag… the card is a really clever design and looks stunning! :-)
    Hope you're having a nice weekend and enjoying the rugby! ;-)
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great colour combo! Love your card! Sort of a chalkboard look on your tag - I love it! Happy rugby day and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jo, loving your card, the colours are fabulous ans love the chalkboard tag too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This so gorgeous Jo. I love the awesome colours and the gorgeous image.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card and fabulous colour combo Jo. Sorry I've been MIA - had a bit of computer trouble.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous Jo, such beautiful colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a clean and elegant card. Those colors do showcase together nicely! Fantabulous design. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your colour combo - such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a great combination of colors, patterns and design. The black really makes everything pop.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A very pretty card Jo and I love the colours. Hope you enjoyed your take away. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your black, tourquoise and kraft card! Those are the colours I used to decorate the downstairs (main floor of our new house) ...well new to us anyways!!!

    I think your card is lovely and am drooling over the tag!

    Sorry not been by to visit for so long. Poor health and a busy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That really is a wonderful card. Again, I love the striking colourscheme. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...