My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 23 September 2015

From card to notebook

Morning my lovely crafty friends......hope you're all well.
Today I have an A5 notebook to share, you might remember the card image
from August....it was an Oddball Art Dt make....& rather than waste it I decided
to turn it into a notebook cover.....what do you think? I simply distressed the edges,
layered some black & pink card along with a piece of chalkboard paper & that
was it....quick & easy......and useful too!
Don't forget...if you fancy treating yourself over at Oddball Art you can save 
yourself 10% if you use code DTJO10 at checkout.
Thanks for calling......see you soon.
xx

ingredients
image - Oddball Art
papers - Craftwork Cards
letters/numbers - Dymo machine
everything else - stash

18 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous note book Jo, what a brilliant idea for gifts.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, love the image and chalkboard paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makeover and use of the card. Love it Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely image and making it into a book means it will get far more use than a card, a great idea. Love the background too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Jo and those ribbons finish it off a treat.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Jo, fabulous notebook cover, lovely stamping and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it looks wonderful on this notebook - loving the background as well - your comment on my post reminded me I had better get cracking on for Christmas YIKES lol - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Jo ... just loving your notebook ... that little image is great and so cool as my granddaughter would say ... she would love it ... well done ... hope you are having a great week ... thank you for visiting my blog ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful notebook Jo, such a pretty image and lovely ribbon detail.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant idea to re-use this cute image Jo! She looks fabulous on your pretty notebook.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your notebook Jo, love the colours and that ribbon you have used and not forgetting Brittany...Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant note book Jo, great idea to reuse this fabulous image.
    hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. super work - makes a great book Jo - hoping to do my ATCs tomorrow night - sorry they're going to be a little late - where does the time go???? Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that image Jo and it looks fab on that book cover
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous way to re-use a card Jo, love this colour way too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hiya Jo,

    I think you really took something creative as that card and doubled up on the creativeness with making it into a notebook cover. It is looking absolutely wonderful!

    Thank you for also including a touch of Dymo, I think it really added an extra volume and contrast to the overall design!

    With best regards,
    Jesper K
    DYMOSupport

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...