My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 19 September 2015

It's (nearly) Christmas!!


Hi friends, happy Saturday......hope you're all well.
I was up bright & early this morning eager to get into my craft room, did have go via the laundry basket though cos it's a beautiful day & I couldn't pass up the chance to get some washing on the line......doesn't take much to please me lol. So, as planned I made a start on some Christmas
cards.......lots of die cut layers but not even a gem in sight so super flat for posting.
Rightio, off for a cuppa then back to my desk....thanks for calling & whatever you're up to..
......hope it's fun!
xx

challenges
Winter/Christmas at A Snowflake's Promise
stamps be gone at Frilly & Funkie
anything goes + sentiment at Aud Sentiments

18 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Christmas card Jo, it has a lovely vintage feel.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jo.i have loads to make as flat as flat can be for posting to Canada. Must make a start. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful Jo. Love the image and colour scheme.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage feel to this card Jo.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely Jo! love the blues in the background..... Gorgeous work....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great entry for our challenge at Aud Sentiments. Such a tranquil image - I love it. Thank you so much for joining us this time - hope to see you again soon. Annie xxx
    http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours and layout Jo.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnificent, Jo! Love that photo and the wonderful winter color combo you chose. Lovely piece of lace behind the larger rose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, love the colours and LO -it's flat too, so a perfect Christmas card!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Christmas card Jo, beautiful scene and colours.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jo I LOVE this colour combination, so pretty. Right up my street.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous serene card Jo, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can almost feel the chill in the air with your gorgeous card, Jo! You're smart to get an early start with your cards. I always wait too long and can't finish everything I planned to do. Thanks so much for joining us at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colours Jo a really gorgeous card.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely Christmas card ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the whole look to this one Jo! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...