My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Oddball Art challenge reminder!

Morning lovelies, hope you're all well. It's a very cool, damp & misty morning
here today.....good job I'm staying home! Got lots of nasty h****work to
do first then hopefully I'll be having a crafty play later on.
So today I have a DT reminder to share.....you still have a couple of weeks
left to join in with the latest challenge over at Oddball Art.....as usual, lots of
fab digis to be won......you can find all info over on the main blog HERE.
So for my card I used an image I already had coloured up, I'd done it for a canvas
I made for my daughter then realised I'd used the sad faced image instead of
the happy one....she looks so sad the 'miss you' sentiment seemed the most
appropriate. Don't forget if you fancy a little Oddball Art treat you can use my
discount code DTJO10 to save yourself 10% in the Oddball Art Etsy shop.
Rightio, my friends.....better get a move on if I want some playtime.....thanks
for calling......see you soon!
xx
ingredients
image - Oddball Art
flowers - Live & Love/stash
sentiment - Dymo
coloured with Copics
challenges
anything goes at Inspiration Destination
anything goes at Crafting with an Attitude
anything goes at Crafty Girls
for a friend at In The Pink
anything goes/girls at Julia Spiri
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create
anything goes at Craft Your Passion

20 comments:

  1. Pink and black is such a stunning combo and I love that gorgeous image! Beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image, love your colour choices and a fab card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super looking card. Very striking in hot pink and black.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Jo. The sentiment is a perfect pick and I love her pink hair. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Jo. I love your colour palette and flower arrangement.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww isn't she a cutie Jo… she's perfect for a Miss You card… you've coloured her beautifully and I LOVE the flowers… absolutely stunning!
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is a beautiful card Jo the colours are lush that image is gorgeous so are the embellishments and card design, excellent make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and very pretty Jo, love this image !!

    hugs Diane xx

    PS popping atc's in post tomorrow, sorry I'm late again....

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is supercool Jo - love this - great image and great make! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Jo, such a striking design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Jo, she does look really sad, beautiful colours on your card design.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Jo what a gorgeous colour combo, a beautiful card.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Jo - I LOVE this colour combo of hot pink and black and I also love how you have the girl sitting outside of the circle - fab idea. This is just an all around gorgeous card. I'm off to the Oddball challenge now to see if I can enter as I have an Odball card up on my blog - hugs - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous! Love your colouring! I really like this colour combo! Beautiful flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Jo her sad face is perfect for the miss you sentiment, love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! So gorgeous card! I love this color combo and all the flowers you added. And of course - this cute image! She turned out to be very beautiful princess :) Thank you very much for sharing your work with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic card, great combination of papers & colours. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Craft Your Passion.
    Myriam (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...