My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 1 September 2015

September 2015 ATC Swap

Hi friends.....hope you're all well!
September 1st already & time for a new ATC Swap theme of.....
........FAIRIES!

As usual, ATC's should be 3.5 x 2.5 inches, you make & send me 4 & once
everyone's arrive I'll send you back 4.....and if you could enclose a
stamped addressed envelope that would be great!

If you want to play along leave me a comment to let me know you're
in.....& so's I know to watch out for Postie!

Feel free to take my badge, would be great to see it on your blog with a
link back to mine!

Have fun!
xx

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely in for this one Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairies! How could I miss this one Jo? I'm definitely in!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Jo, haven't a clue what I am going to do with fairies !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I play please!!!
    Hello ladies, I'm new here and to ATC's but I'd love to join in if you'll have me :)
    I've only ever made and received one ATC (thanks Jo x) but I'm hooked already!
    Love n hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...