My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 25 September 2015

Sharing an Oldie - Autumn Days

Morning my crafty friends & bloggers......hope you're all well & looking
forward to the weekend....a couple of lazy days for us, something nice to eat & maybe
watch some tv.....I so love this time of the year. So it's Friday again and that means
its time to 'Share an Oldie' craft style with our lovely host Erika over at Snappycrafts,
gosh these weeks sure are flying past! Today I have a digi layout to share...only a couple
of years old but it seemed to fit as we're now into Autumn! I created this one in 
Serif & the subject is of course, my little miss Rebecca! We'd had a walk to the shops
one day, it was quite windy as you can probably tell by her hair lol, the leaves were
swirling around our feet, the colours were gorgeous & she decided she just had to stop
& hug a tree.....happy days! So that's my crafty offering for today, gonna have a
wander around town with one of my boys today......wonder if I'll manage to bypass
the craft shop......mmmm, we'll see. Thanks for calling.....see you soon!
xx

12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful page Jo, it's moments like that which are really worth capturing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your creation,especially the faded image in the background as a contrast with the coloured image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page and wonderful Miss Rebecca, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and delightful display....love the colours.
    Enjoy your weekend.x
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page Jo fabulous photo and colours, have a great weekend
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo, what a gorgeous, page, and such a very pretty girl hugging that tree. Beautiful colours and layout, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Afternoon Jo, I love your LO. A super autumnal page, the photo of your daughter is stunning, she is beautiful. x
    Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie this Friday, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous oldie share Jo, such a fun photograph.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo and hope your all ok. Fabulous layout to share and just so beautiful colours. Autumn is my favourite time of the year. Hope you all have a good relaxing weekend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page Jo, beautiful photo and layout.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet fall layout! Beautiful photo of your girl! I keep saying one of these days I'm going to learn how to make these digital layouts and cards! Yours is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...