My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 24 September 2015

Snowangel Teddy!

Hi friends......hope you're all well.
A big hello & welcome to my new followers....so happy to have you join me.
We can really feel the change of season this morning, there's a definite nip in the
air......and a bit of a frosty feel to the day.....and I love it! The next few months are
my favourite part of the year.....and guess what.......I made a start on some Christmas
shopping! So for today I have another Christmas card to share..........again, almost
totally flat for posting although I have to admit it was so hard not to add more gems!
Rightio, that's my lot for today........til next time!
xx
ingredients
image - LOTV art pad
papers - Craftwork Cards
sentiment - computer
gems - stash
challenges
early holiday wishes at Simply Create Too
Christmas/Winter at A Snowflake's Promise
Christmas at Papertake Weekly
Christmas at Fab 'n' Funky


18 comments:

  1. this is very nice
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo this is so gorgeously cute, love it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jo, love the LOTV image and that fabulous tartan paper too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jo love the image it works so well with the tartan paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card, just love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Jo, such cute image and lovely tartan papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another real cutie Jo.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw bless him!! Another gorgeous card Jo, love the mono with the red and the gems are a lovely touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jo, adorable image and I love the papers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Christmas card Jo, love your cute image and papers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card Jo - love it - my ATCs didn't get made today .... they'll be done before the month end - yikes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute, Jo! I love the sweet image! Awesome colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card Jo and even though it is a flat card you have given it the appearance of dimension! Such a sweet image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Christmas card with such a sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in with our Challenge at PTW this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I a a big fan of this little bear and I love the card you have made with him. You have matched everything beautifully with those lovely rich backing papers too.

    Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Christmas card! Love the image and the plaid on your card. plaid is all the rage over here with the popularity of the Outlander TV show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...