My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 11 September 2015

Time to Share an Oldie!

Hi friends......happy Friday, hope you're all well. 
There's a definite nip in the air this morning although it seems to be warming up a 
bit....yesterday was so warm I swear I almost melted! All is good here....everyone seems to
 have settled into their new school/College routines but like me, they're looking forward to the weekend. So today's the day to share an oldie craft style with Erica over at Snappycrafts as she
 hosts a weekly look back at past crafty makes. I'm sharing an oldie from just a couple of years
 ago, really need to get my butt moving for Christmas so thought a look back at Christmas makes might just inspire me a bit. For this card I used free-with-a-mag papers & if I remember rightly 
the image was a freebie too... from Polkadoodles.
If you fancy joining in then just pop over to Erica's & leave her a comment to let
 her know you're in. Rightio, better go do some work & get the tea prepped....stew & dumplings today.....mmmmm, delicious! Thanks for calling......see you soon!
xx

11 comments:

  1. Love the colours here Jo, free treasure indeed!! Love the cute image too and the fabulous layout looks great with the snowflakes peeping out. Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card and great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely colour combo and beautiful Christmas card. I love all the details you have included too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jo love the detail and the gorgeous image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Afternoon Jo, thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie this Friday, I love your Christmas card, I so prefer teal and red to green and red. Lots of lovely layering too.
    Enjoy your weekend, hugs and happy crafting, Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Christmas card Jo. That's a super image and I love your colour combination. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous 'oldie' Jo, such a sweet image.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card Jo. Great colour scheme and I love all the layers.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute oldie Jo - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Christmas card Jo...lovely colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...