My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 13 November 2015

Share an Oldie this Friday!

Hi folks, happy Friday......hope you're all well.
Oooh, it's a cold one today......cold, wet, windy & dark....and soooo frustrating!
I've been trying to upload a couple of Dt pics & it's just not happening....all goes
well until I hit the import button then nothing....a big fat nothing so I'm walking
away to save my sanity......and my laptop lol.
So as it's Friday you know what that means......share an oldie time with Erika
over at Snappycrafts as she hosts a weekly look back at past crafty makes. If you
 fancy joining in then simply pop on over & leave a comment to let her know you're in.
Rightio, that's my lot for today.....got so much to do I don't know where to start!
Thanks for calling & whatever you're up to......have a lovely weekend!
xx

15 comments:

  1. So pretty is your card l just adore your image backing papers and layout as always you have created a wonderful card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card Jo love the image and colour's have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Oldie Christmas card Jo. Santa is really studying his list. Hope we're on it! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super oldie Jo, thanks for joining me today. I love Santa checking his list and great seasonal papers. I hope the weather eases soon, not so bad here this morning but it could be the calm before the storm?
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that backing paper pad too. I'm down to the last few scraps of it which I'm being very frugal with. Love your image . coloured beautifully. Cold here but at least it is not raining. hope you have a crafty weekend . hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the traditional red and green Jo and the adorable Santa image too. The weather here has been very windy but dry up to now, hope your improves.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun traditional oldie Jo, love the image. Wet and windy here with a little snow too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, lovely card Jo, great Oldie with this gorgeous image of Santa, super embellies too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another brilliant oldie Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really gorgeous oldie Jo.
    Hugs
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic oldie Jo ,love the image and your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous oldie card Jo, love this Santa image and lovely layout..
    Hope this weather improves soon!.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous oldie share Jo, great image.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely! But I bet I'm on the naughty list :( xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...