My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 21 January 2016

ATC's

Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well.
Just a quick post to share a pic of some of the ATC's for our December 15 swap and to remind you that there's still time to join in January's swap......the theme this time is BOOKPRINT & you can find all the info here.
xx

4 comments:

  1. got mine ready to post Jo - but I can't find your addy - could you email it to me pretty please??? Sorry - just very disorganised xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tags Jo, great designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags, looking forward to receiving mine. Then I really need to get on with this months ones. Hopefully by the end of this year I will be more organised :/ I don't believe this is happening to me again this year, I started off 2016 with all good intentions of keeping on top of everything and here we are, 3 weeks in to it and I'm already behind. I'm blaming that darned computer for all the delays, which is no lie really, but none the less I need to crack on. Enjoy your evening.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely selection of Christmas ATC's. I once entered an ATC swap and did mine but never got anything back! Most disappointing.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...