My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 27 April 2016

Live your life........

Hi crafty bloggers......hope you're all well & warm!
 If you're having the same weather as us it's blooming freezing.......bright blue skies & sunshine one minute, the next we're having hail, snow & wind and it's so cold I had to put the heating on!
So for today I have a quick & easy card to share.......still no colouring as my hands won't allow it but to be honest I'm having fun without my Copics......never thought I'd say that lol! Anyway, I love this Inkylicious stamp.......life's not been too easy these past few years & it reminds me that when times are tough there's always something simple (and cheap) you can do to bring about a smile! Finally though, things are starting to look up........and I have some fantastic news that I can't share just yet...........let's just say it's given me the much needed boost I need..........and it's gonna make this Christmas extra special!!
 I love the chalkboard effect......I simply stamped with white ink onto black card then heat embossed with a clear embossing powder. Then I layered onto paper from Teresa Collins Vintage Finds paper pad, added some seam binding & finished with a punched tab & 3 pearls!
Rightio, better go feed the troops......thanks for calling!
xx

challenges
words at Creative Corner Challenges
anything goes at PDE Linky Party
anything goes at Simon says Stamp

17 comments:

  1. Love this eyecatching make Jo, the chalkboard effect looks brilliant against that pretty paper. Can't wait to hear your news!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great make Jo. Weather here the same. But it is really really cold! Jummies and socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jo, a fabulous sentiment and fabulous papers.
    I can't wait to hear your fantastic news, I hope you can soon share.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jo, loving your colour theme and the verse is lovely. looking forward to hearing your news, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You little tease! I'm not good at waiting :/
    Lovely card, the chalkboard effect looks great and your papers are very opulent and richly patterned, love them. (I'm running rather late with my atc's, sorry but hopefully in the post before the weekend)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad things are looking up for you Jo. Your card is lovely and what a gret sentiment - except Ride a Rollercoaster (I just did it once! ) Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great chalkboard stamp Jo, love the contrast with the background papers.Glad things are looking up for you, looking forward to reading your news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous Jo and I'm so glad that you're having fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great chalkboard card - I love the sentiment stamp (I agreed with Barb, everything is perfect for a happy life except Ride a Rollercoaster!).
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Jo love the sentiment, sorry you hands not allowing you to colour, I am so pleased for you that things are looking up hun, looking forward to you sharing your fabulous news.
    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jo, that's a gorgeous card! Love the sentiment stamp, utterly perfect and looks fab white on black. Love the paper combo too. Gorgeous card. Hope your hands are on the mend soon. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely sentiment Jo, lovely design and papers the chalkboard effect is fabulous. Can't wait to hear your news, hope you're not going to keep us in suspense for too long!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jo, we are having the same weather as you!! This is an incredible weather, so stressful... :(
    Your card is just fabulous!!! This sentiment is one of my favourite and your lovely chalkboard with the sweet border make it adorable!
    Wait for the news... And reading careful your words, I have an idea... :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Same weather here as well Jo ..well I am just up the 'road' from you as it were LOL love the card and glad to see your still managing to get some crafting in huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh news, can't wait to hear that especially if it is good/exciting. Happy to hear. x
    A lovely card Jo, love the classy colour combo and that sentiment is beautiful.
    Take care and have a good weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, love the papers and the fab words! I am so glad things are looking up! I can't wait to hear your news! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi!
    Lovely card for our Words-challenge over at CCC.
    Thanks for playing along and good luck in the draw.
    Greets, Linda DT-CCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...