My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 1 June 2016

ATC Swap June 2016


Hi ATC friends.........hope you're all well.

Time for a new ATC swap theme & this month the theme is......

VERY VINTAGE

......any way, any how, any technique just so long as it's ATC size of 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches.

You get to make & send me 4 & once everyone's arrive I'll send you back 4.....and if
 you could enclose a stamped addressed envelope that would be great!
Don't forget to leave me a comment to let me know you're in..........and so's I know
to watch out for Postie.

Have fun!
xx

4 comments:

  1. lovely vintage - yes please Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please Jo, the vintage theme is a great one. You should have my atc's any day now posted them first thing Tuesday - will endeavour to get these ones finished earlier this month - I need life to slow down a bit!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Jo - hope everyone is ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be posting mine out on Monday Jo - sorry I'm a bit late. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...