My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 22 April 2018

PARCHMENT CRAFT MAGAZINE (X2) GIVEAWAY!


Hi crafty friends.....happy Sunday, hope you're having a lovely weekend!
I've been having a bit of a tidy up in my craft room & have a couple of Parchment Craft magazines (April & May 2018) that are no use to me as I don't do parchment craft so I 
thought I'd see if any of you lovely people (Uk only please) would want them?
Leave me a comment if you do & if there's more than one of you I'll draw a name out next 
Sunday......you don't have to be a follower but I'd love it if you were......and if you want to pop
a pic in your sidebar with a link back to here then that would be great too!
Thanks for calling......enjoy the rest of the day & I'll see you tomorrow!
xx
                                                                            
  

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...