My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Washi Wednesday #2!

Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well!
Welcome to Washi Wednesday #2.......my little attempt to get everybody using those
reels of washi tape that we all seem to have but very rarely use for anything other than
taping down our dies! I'd love you to join me in sharing any & all your makes.......and if you
have any hints, tips or even fancy doing  a guest post then drop me a line!

Today I used my washi as a simple trim for some tags.......simple but very effective, I think.
Practical, pretty and of course, you can make them in any colour using any washi you fancy, they work for any time of the year, not just Christmas!


You will need:   a tag die, stamp of your choice, ink pad, a 'to/from' stamp and the washi of your choice......I chose a teal glittery tape.......oh, so pretty!


Practical, pretty and of course, you can make them in any colour using any washi you fancy, they work for any time of the year, not just Christmas!
Thanks for calling......and don't forget to share any washi makes......leave me a comment so I
can come see!
xx

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags Jo, love the design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags Jo, love the washi tape and greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Jo, these little tags are lovely! I've got some washi tape that I never use and never have enough tags so might well be pinching this idea!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super tags Jo, lovely glittered washi tape - they look very elegant.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty tags and it's a great idea for using washi tapes! I too have a box full of them, so thanks for sharing your ideas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tags and love the sparkly teal washi tape-I always struggle with ideas for using washi tape so thank you for the idea
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...