My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Corrie and a cuppa!


Morning, today i wanted to share a card i made for a very special man in my family's life - Uncle Don! He shares the same Birthday as one of my son's so there's no way we could ever forget lol. This image is sooo him-ready to watch tv with a cuppa and the tv remote (after a very busy day of course lol).
Recipe:
Check paper from Paper Cellar, the image i think came from Kanban and is matted and layered with blue card from my stash, everything else is from my stash
Jo x

It's in the following challenges:
Crazy challenge #85 - men only
Someone special at theres magic in the air
Birthday at Stamp scrap doodle
Tea party at The poodles parlour
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo!!! what a cute card!! love the lil' dragon!

    i got your comment... THANK YOU very much... could you please email me at krisnal5868 at hotmail dot com so we can chat... Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,
    This is Just Fabulous!!! Love this image, the dps, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, great colouring. Thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, good luck, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...