My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 29 October 2011

Who likes lime green?

Evening everyone, just thought i'd squeeze another card in seeing as i'm watching X Factor on plus 1. This card was made using up bits and bobs from my stash ................never seem to get to the bottom of it though lol. I've never used lime green for Christmas but quite like it - think it looks real fresh and clean. Was gonna try for clean and simple but never seem to get it right - just had to bling it up a bit with the little gems in the middle of the snowflakes!!
let me know what you think.
Jo x

I'm entering in the following comps:
Challenge#90 at Sketchy Colors
Challenge#54 at Lollipop crafts
Challenge#60 at Make it Monday
Anything goes at Party Time Tuesdays
Wacky Wednesday at More than favours
Challenge#43 at Charisma cardz
Challenge#1 at Crimbo Crackers

9 comments:

  1. Great card with beautiful details! Thanks for joining us at SC this week!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Jo...love the image, fab colours and I so love your sentiment too...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Jo......
    love the colors......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lime green...fabulous card Jo...love the wee charm.

    Thanks for sharing at 'Make it Monday'

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely card, i like the green you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like this! I also have a few of those chipboard embellishments but too shy to use them!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo

    Yes, the lime green works perfectly. Fabulous Christmas card!! The charm is an excellent touch.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card jo.great image and colours and your casd design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Card is Gorgeous! Love the Lime Green. I just became a follower of yours. Would Love for you to come visit my blog sometime. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...