My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 8 October 2011

winter wishes

It's Saturday at last..........and that means X Factor and Strictly Come Dancing!!!!!!!!Not forgetting the Super League Grand Final  - Go Rhinos!
 Just a quick card today - didn't quite go as planned but there you go - it happens sometimes doesn't it?
Recipe:  I know the large snowflake is from a szzix die and the small one is from a punch but i have no idea where the rest of the ingredients are from - they were all in my stash lol!
Enjoy your evening
Jo x
I've entered this card in:
Challenge#75  at Sunday sketch & stamp

2 comments:

  1. Love the snowflake and cute lil snowman..
    such a great card Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, fab card, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week!

    Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...