My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 14 June 2012

Is there an alien in the house???

Yeah....he's mean and he's green and he's flying around in a silver machine!
Not really...he's actually, he's the cutest little green man i ever did see!
He's one of the critters from Pollycraft and he's going into my box just waiting for the right person
to come along and, best of all, he's made entirely from scraps!
I've not put a sentiment on yet as i thought he would do for any age, from
littlies to dads!
So that's it from me today....we've got blue skies and a hint of sun so I'm gonna get
into the garden and get a few jobs done before it rains again!
Thanks for looking today...hope your days' a good one!
Jo x
ingredients
Critters digi - Pollycraft
everything else - scrap box!!!!
flex/promarkers
challenges
boy crazy at Jellypark
Father's/male card at The Poodles parlour
Father's/masculine at Cardmadfairy's digi days
male inspired at Di's digi designs
bright colours for kids at Send a smile 4 kids
special guy at Dream Valley
up, up and away at Quirky crafts
for the boys at Tammy's scrapin corner
boys birthday at Little Red Wagon
bunting at Scrapbook sisters


28 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jo love the star bunting! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo this is fabulous, love the layout and those papers are gorgeous! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Jo. WOW, I love this colour combination, and it shows the image off perfectly.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Jo - and he's really fabulous - lovely image - and a box with cards without sentiments - now that's a truely brilliant idea!!! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...loVely card Jo, lets hope if they ever come they'll be as cute as this little fella...have a wonderful day in the garden, thick cloud on the South Coast but very warm...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo wow what a great card, I love the colour combo and layout, the image I love.

    He reminds me of a toy Luke had when he was a baby, it was called Zig Zag Zog and he went spinning around all over the place, he was fantastic.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic and great image. Love the green colour. Hope you enjoy the sunshine
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. His one cute alien.... love your layout I think I will have to cas this one...
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jo, I love the layout and how you have matched your colors so perfectly. Great job. Now off to check my house for any of those lil' creatures...lol joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a cuuuute card. Just love it. Whoever gets this card is quite lucky ;)

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous bright card that any child would love! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Good luck in the drawings and hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jo, hope you are ok sweetie, sorry I am a bit slow in getting around lately but life gets in the way sometimes...lol
    Love the fun card, the image and colour are brilliant.
    Hugs Mau xx
    off to see what our clever girl has been upto now xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jo, so sorry it's been ages between visits to your blog - I'm still trying to catch up with myself from the half-term hols and now got Emily's birthday coming up, it's getting hectic again!

    I wouldn't be surprised if you gave up on following me - I come by so little. Promise to be better once things have calmed down.

    Fab cards since I was here last as well - love the alien!!!

    Have a great weekend.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. so stunning jo.love your colours and fantastic alien :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. aaah green aliens, don't you just love them, I do especially this one. Fab card Jo, wonderfully designed!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beem me up scottie lol
    I love this little alien

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how cute, love this image and great layout! Thanks so much for sharing with DI'S DIGI DESIGNS and CARDMADFAIRY challenges this time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab!! Love the colour scheme on this.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is the cutest image! Love the color scheme of blacks and greens and your coloring is delightful. Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful green and your image is so darn cute, really great card! Thank you for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids for our “Bright Colors” challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww this is so sweet Jo! what a fab image! I have to say he is the cutest alien ever!! LOL Love the scrummy papers and embellies - the star bunting is fab!!
    I'm SO sorry that I'm behind with my commenting!!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a cool card. The colors are so wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute card. Thanks for joining in with the Cardmadfairy this time. Hugs Gillian.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Isn't it amazing what you can come up with without cutting into any new papers! Great card and loving the starry bunting! Thanks for sharing with the Scrapbook Sisters this time, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super Cute!
    Thanks for playing at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fab male card! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on making Top Three at Send A Smile 4 Kids with this quirky little alien! Love the star banner! =) ~Christy, DT SAS4K

    ReplyDelete
  28. I agree that heirs a really cute alien - love the layout too! Thanks for joining our For A Special Guy challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...