My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 10 September 2012

Anya shopping

Morning everyone, hope you're all well & rested after the 
weekend! Haven't managed to get much done in the craft room
 recently but I do have a birthday card to share. I used one of 
my fav Anya stamps coloured with promarkers, a Marianne die, 
some blue card, gems, punched flowers, chipboard letters and
 paper from the new Nitwits/LOTV paper pads!
So that's it for today, got lots to do - washing, ironing, food
shopping.....oh, happy days! 
Thanks for calling......see you soon!
Jo x

challenges
anything goes at Papertake Weekly
anything goes at My Mums Craft Shop
anything goes at Paper Crafting Journey
here come the girls at The Poodles Parlour
anything goes at The Squirrel & the Fox

18 comments:

  1. This is beautiful , love the gorgeous image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Jo. I love the sweet image and the colours are gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Jo - love that image - its not one I'm familiar with! Hope all is okay! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jo, I like the sweet Anya, the papers that lovely swirl and the wee flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jo.fab image and stunning pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Jo, I love the layout and the colours and your chipboard letter are gorgeous.

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is gorgeous hun love that image and the layout and colours are super hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card JO! love everything about it from the image, chipboard letters, papers and layout...
    TFS - enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, Jo! Great color combo and I love the letters in the name.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jo gorgeous card, love the adorable image and gorgeous papers.


    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful Jo and love the colours. the gingham paper is fab. My day has been much the same as yours with all the jobs to do. I was at a weekend workshop so have a bit of catching up to do!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jo this is so wonderful. I love the colors and the image is lovely. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww this is really sweet Jo… what a fab image and you've coloured her beautifully! love the scrummy papers and letters! :-)
    Hope you are keeping well...
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh your card is sooo pretty! Your colouring is fab and I love the layout. The photo's are lovely on your last post. Thank you for your lovely comments and good wishes for the wedding. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card, love the papers,the Marianne die cut and the chipboard letters for the name.! Cute image too!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow what a super little card jo ... love your papers and the colours you have used ... what a lovely little shopper she is ... well done ... thank you so much for visiting me on my blog ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty Jo! Love the image and colours and that gorgeous flourish.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet card, the colors are so pretty and I don't think I've met a girl who doesn't love to shop so this is perfect for our for the girls theme this fortnight. Thanks so much for joining us at the Poodles Parlour and Good Luck!
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...