My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Nutcrafters midweek reminder!

Good Morning....hope you're all well & having better weather
than we have.....it's freezing here so I think once the nasty
jobs are done I'm gonna go play in the craft room!
Wednesday is Nutcrafters day and today we have a reminder
for our current challenge of "Food and/or Drink" as chosen
by our lovely teamie Helen. You can check out the
full rules here AND  there's also a freebie page.....so no excuses
lol! Come join us.....we'd love to see you!
Thanks for calling today
Jo xx

11 comments:

  1. Hi! oh love this so much Jo,what a sweetie and gorgeous colours too.hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jo. Love the image and your beautiful colouring. Scrummy papers also.
    Keep up the good work - only 11 more days!!!
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo. I love the image and fabulous papers
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fab image Jo - gorgeous cute card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, really sweet card.Beautifully coloured.It's really muggy here in east yorkshireI'll send you some sun.Hugs Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is gorgeous Jo… the image is SO sweet and you've coloured it beautifully! I love the pretty papers and layout! :-)
    it was supposed to be cold and raining here... but it's hot and sunny!! LOL
    Hope you have some nicer weather soon!
    Have a lovely evening!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image and love the papers too, lovely card Jo :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. JUst GOrgeous! I LOve your colors and this cute image...
    Chrissyxx
    We've had it Hot! Hot! Hot! today Jo..If I could have sent you a bit of sunny weather I would have...

    ReplyDelete
  9. really stunning jo. I love your image and fab pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet this is. Just adorable...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...