My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Nutcrafters anything goes - midway reminder!

Morning lovelies, hope you're ok! Well, it's a dull, dark, wet day here in
 Yorkshire so I think I'm gonna stay in....& maybe tidy my craft room.....eeek!
Just wanted to remind you of the challenge over at Nutcrafters where
the challenge is ANYTHING GOES! Fab prizes up for grabs & you can
find all the rules here.  Here's what I used for my card:
image - Nutcrafters
papers - Docrafts
die/sentiment - Whimsy
star - Sizzix
ric rac - stash
coloured with Copics

Thanks for calling....be back in an hour!
Don't forget, you can enter Miss Rebecca's candy here.
xx


6 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, Sounds like a good idea staying today.Miserable here too.Love your bright and breezy card.Really fun.Hope you're well - I've added your card.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blue hair Jo - fabulous card. Big hugs to you and yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. smashing card Jo,love the spots and stripes together.

    Hope u r well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning jo.fab blue and black comb and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jo. I love the image with her fabulous blue hair!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Jo love the image and her blue hair love the papers too.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...